1. How long should I expect to wait for an answer from a doctor?
If you choose CONSULT A DOC the Doctor will start answering your question within minutes. Depending upon the complexity of your question it may take up to one working day to get a detailed answer.
If you choose Specialist Opinion, you will receive the specialist’s response within 24 hours.
2. What if no one answers my question?
Modasta Doctors are available 24/7/365. If there’s a technical problem, we will refund 100% of your payment.
3. How much do I pay to ask a question to a Doctor?
The price depends on whether you ask a question to a General Practitioner or a Specialist and Type Service Opted.
4. How does “consult a doc” on Modasta work?
It is just 3 step process:
- Write your query and click on “Submit”
- Enter your details and medical history
- Select consultation option and get your answer within hours
You will receive a notification through SMS and mail once your query is answered.
Try now www.modasta.com/consult-doc
5. How to get faster and detail answers for your health queries?
When posting a health query to doctors, make sure you have provided enough details for them to understand your problem.
Attach photos or medical reports if any. Our customer support team will make sure that your query gets answered as soon as possible by the Doctors.
6. How do I post a health query for FREE?
You can post a health query for free using a promo code only during our promo offer.
7. Can I ask a follow up query for Free?
Yes, Of-course you can ask a free follow up query. It should be related to the main/first query that you have asked to a doctor.
8. What if the Doctor does not answer questions up to my expectations?
If you are not satisfied with doctor’s response to your first question, you can ask for 100% refund of your payment. Please do not ask follow up questions if you are not happy with the first answer.
9. How to reach the customer service?
For any queries & to share feedback.
E-mail – email@example.com. Phone – 080 48548600.