IT Related Condition

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of Doctor Team Modasta Doctor Team Modasta 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Author:  mildred

HI all ,

I work in an IT field, and so spend long hours in front of the computers. I know this affects our health adversely, but at the same time, work is work. I was thinking about this, and what we could do, or keep in mind, so that we reduce the likeliness of developing any health issues. I was just doing a research online to know <a href=”http://www.kellylaser.com/en/your-office-job-could-be-hurting-your-eyes/”>;how job office could be hurting our eyes</a> . Actually there are a lot of factors that we might not think as important, but actually is very important, like the lighting, glare, display etc. Well, I wanted to know if anyone has had any major health issues due to sitting for long hours in front of the computer, and what steps we could take to reduce them ? Our health is in our hands, and a result of our activities.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Profile gravatar of Doctor Team Modasta
    Author:  Doctor Team Modasta

Thanks for posting the query on Modasta.

You can use anti-screen glare glasses for your computer. Every 30 mins take a break of 30 seconds and look at a object more than 20 feet’s apart to reduce eye strains. Your computer screen should be 25 cm away form your eyes while your are working.

with regards,

Doctors Team Modasta.

Disclaimer: The medical information in this answer is provided as a source of information only. Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare related decisions or for guidance about your specific medical condition.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login