Psychology

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of Sharda Sharda 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Author:  Manu88

How do I know if I have OCD?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    4+
  • Profile gravatar of Ananth6
    Author:  Ananth6

OCD is when you feel an urge or compulsive need to do or say something. Ever seen the movie ‘as good as it gets’? Jack Nicholson’s character suffers from OCD. Though some of these traits can be pretty funny and sometimes cute, if it is affecting you negatively, you must go to a doctor.

Attachments:
    1+
  • Profile gravatar of Asvathama
    Author:  Asvathama

My mom has the habit of keeping every little thing in its place. It drives me NUTSSSS!!!!….and she also needs every thing to be clean always! I think she has OCD.

Attachments:
    1+
  • Profile gravatar of Tapan
    Author:  Tapan

There is no easy way to tell…everyone suffers from OCD for different things. The degree of OCD is what makes a difference. Does it interfere with your regular lifestyle? Or is it affecting your relationships? Common symptoms like too much cleaning or counting always, checking your room. It’s not healthy! But I also heard that people with OCD are better workers and managers! If it gets bad, get help from a doctor.

Attachments:
    1+
  • Profile gravatar of Sharda
    Author:  Sharda

Following this thread…..lots of my friends tell me that I have OCD. I dunno what that even means!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login