• Download App

Psychology

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of Anni Anni 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Author:  Asha

I have failed in my class XII exams, i am really scared to face my parents and feel like committing suicide, what should i do now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    1+
  • Profile gravatar of Sarthak
    Author:  Sarthak

Hmm, tough times for you surely but whats done is done. So you flunked your exams, its over now and there is nothing you can do about it. So don’t sweat it.

3+
  • Profile gravatar of Pranav
    Author:  Pranav

Just sit your parents down and give them the news that you may be staying in school for another year. Be ready for extreme reactions but then the right thing is to face the music.

1+
  • Profile gravatar of Ainesh
    Author:  Ainesh

Suicide is not the answer, it wont help your parents deal with anything! Stop thinking stupid and do the right thing – talk to your parents and get it over with!!!

1+
  • Profile gravatar of Anni
    Author:  Anni

Suicicde!! Seriously? Why do young people think that suicide is the answer to your problems? Dying is not a solution, stop running and trying to hide. I know you are feeling lost and helpless but think what is worse for you and your parents?   😡

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login