You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution you make to the Website (including the Discussion Forums) as well as to its whole. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws. Modasta reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- Be accurate
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble or ‘trolling’.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Include any advertising or be made for any commercial purpose.
While the administrators and moderators of the Discussion Forums will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as practicable, it is not possible for us to review every message. Therefore, you acknowledge that all posts made to the Discussion Forums express the views and opinions of the author. The views expressed by other users on our Website do not (necessarily) represent our views or values.
Suspension and termination of Discussion Forums access
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website
- Issue of a warning to you.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Information shared by members while registering on to the site will not be shared. The type of restricted data may include:
- Name, as collected as part of registration
- Email address, as collected and verified as part of registration
- Password, as collected as part of registration
- Mailing address, as collected via email, forms, or private message as part of Member programs
- Date of birth,
- Private messages.